Friday, September 05, 2008

Rock On...


Ok folks, i know its been a while and no reasons this time- it was plain laziness. But hey in between i gt married , gt myself a pad in bangy(phew- that was a big deal or was that a big hole in ma pocket), but then againthese are not my reasons for not blogging. And yes am certainly not following the new fad in bollywood- Blogging.

But then you must be thinking - whats the title got to do with all the stuff i wrote above. Well for one, if that reminds you of some movie - not your fault. I just finished watchin this peice of entertainment and I should say I was impressed. For those of you who are movie junkies like me, you would agree that some movies(very few) keep you in a state of thinking and probably motivates you to do some thing hatke(how filmy) in life. One of the movies that made me feel good and for sure was a new era of movies was DCH. Now for the same production house to come out with Rock On and to make me feel the same way as i felt about few years ago is amazing.

So for now the mantra would be - Dil Chahta Hai ki ROCK ON!!!!.....

Keep Rocking and see you soon(I mean it).

1 comment:

anu said...

i thought this movie was nice and entertaining,enjoyed it. on after thoughts i think its a nice blend of DCH and jhankar beats... is'nt it?