Saturday, January 09, 2010

All Izz Well!!



Back to blogging after a looong time. Thanks to Bala, this guy keeps reminding me that I need to blog. Not sure my blogs are worth the belief he has in me/them. Anyways, the Subject line might suggest that this is another Movie Reivew..errr Nope - it ain't.




First of all Salute to Raju Hirani. This guy for me is one of the gr8 motivational guru's if I can call him that. Think of it Guys - Jadoo ki jhappi in the first movie, Gandhigiri in the Second and now All iz Well. And to get across the message in mainstream cinema(consider the pressure of ROI and the star status of our stars). And every time he tried to say something, people have listened to him and that is the mark of a gr8 man.




If I may go into detail about the latest 'Funda' that Raju has given us , aamir says in the movie : How the whole village used to sleep peacefully when the 'Blind' watchmen used to shout - 'All is well'. This is nothing new, you can ask any motivational speaker or for that matter talk to some sport trainers/gym instrustors(the good ones are no less than gr8 motivators) - they would tell you that you need to make your mind belive that the problem is not herculian and its achievable and that is how you 'fool'(as told by rancho in 3I) the mind to look into the micro aspect of the issue. If you see the how a trainer counts the number of repetations when you work out, where he breaks a 20 rep into - 10/5/countdown of 5. All this is doing is making your mind forget about doing 20 reps but concentrate on the 10:5:5.


If only all of us would use this Funda in our daily life, life would always be Well....All I can say to the creator(s) of 3I is - Jahapana thussi Gr8 ho!!! -Thaufa Kubool karo!!!!








6 comments:

Vicky said...

Ignore the Spell mistakes :-))

Sona Sanjeet Singh said...

Alrite.... :P

Mithlesh Pandey said...

first of all really happy that you are back n blogging world....and though am big fan of aamir.It was refreshing to see a blog on 3 idiot
will full credit to Raju...

Keep blogging rest all izz well

Unknown said...

The first I watched this movie was couple of days back.
Now this is what I say movie is.
I read the book 5 point someone, and later had the story in my mind before watching since it is one of my first novel which I ever completed and reason being a great story telling capability of Bhagath.
Now when the movie started till the end there was not even one scene in which my emotions dint come out, atleast a smile was in my face. I never had expected the movie to be better than the book, keeping the fact apart that I was seeing the characters being played by some of my best actors and they doing the stupendous job and living the character.
The script, story, dialouges. acting ... everything was just tooooo good. It is very difficult to make a movie out of a novel, and as the director and the writer very well has done never changed the actual essence of the story from 5 point(as they say "inspired") and still so much of bollywood taste in that.
The message from the movie which I personally would never forget in life. "Kamyaab banne ke liye math pado, kabil bane ke liye pado, phir kamyabi tumare peeche bhaagegi".
The song "Saari umr hum maar mar ke yon jiye", 100/100.
The movie is one of the lifetime favourite.
All thanks to Bhagat for the story (I know the movie was never totally based in on the novel, but not to forget, we wouldn't have got this movie if this novel was not there) and to everybody who had been part of the movie to make such a sweet movie.
I m a no blogger. The movie was such a beauty, I felt it sharing in my good friends blog :).
The new mantra is AALL IZ WELL ...

Amit Gupta said...

liked it ... waiting for more blogs :)

Balasubramanya H.R. said...

sooper maga... keep it going... btw am still yet to see it :D... tickets sikidre company illa... company idre tickets illa...