Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Routine

After getting into the routine of catching 2 trains to my workplace and trying to pick up the frozen stuff from the shoppin malls for lunch - i was kinda settling down. The major problem was - Cornflakes.Bread nd jam and black tea for break fast(Miss all those Dosa,idli,poori and all). The hotel here doesnt play any channelsonTV-u need to buy a package for extra money. You have to drink the water straight fromt he Tap and yes - there is no Tap in the Loo - only tissues.
Justbefore the weekend I move into the apartment which is going to be my address for the next few months. And come saturday - It is Deepavali. One of the most pale and colorless festivals i have ever had. Me and a friend decided to visit this Swaminarayan temple(oneofthe biggest temples outside india) and after travellingforabout 2 hours we reach a Marble palace :)). After we see the marble gods - we plan to go to westminister - where all the londons tourist attractions are. After seeing the Big Ben and after having a Big Mac(Diwali pey Big mac :(() we went into London Aquairum and man this place was awsum(check o ut my Album on orkut). Once we come out of aquarium and decide on the souvenier we plan to watch a hindi movie - Jaane mann. We travel for abt 1.5 hrs and then go to this big Multiplex(forum is nothing). We buya a ticket for Rs650(Yep i am still converting) and then go in to see just 4 other ppl in the theater(whoever said hindi movies Rock in UK). So finally after a loong day - we have yet another Burger(now at Burgerking) and start back for home.
And by now - I think I am getting into the groove of Onsite(as my techie friends would call it).
And Haan the latest news is that 'I COOKED' for the first time todady. And this I did for myself and my roomies. And the bigger news is all of them are ALIVE :)).

Bye Bye for now.

No comments: