Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dilemma of a new country

When you are in a new country,using a new currency and in a new culture you come across so many dilemmas. To start with I was in awe of the fact that I had a MERC waiting for me as a Taxi at the airport. So when I get down at the hotel - I am not sure whether I should tip the driver or not and If I should - how much should I tip :). But he made my life easier by asking for a total sum. The next thing I noticed was the fact that when you cross a road on the zebra crossing, all the vehicles HAVE to stop :-)). Then In the temple I was not sure how much to put into the hundi(Mind u - we get coins of 1 pence too). So if you were to put in 1pound coin - god wud b richer by 85 bucks. You hop onto train and se some amazingly dressed chicks. But you look around and hardly see ppl staring(think of indian bus\tains).

Many more experiecnes is on ur way.Keep watching this space.....

No comments: